Commercial Drink and Sauce Packaging
When choosing a co-packer to manufacture and package your drink or sauce product(s), it is essential to select one that has a reputation of excellence. The Colgin Companies has been in the manufacturing and packaging industry for decades. We have developed and finessed the required processes to ensure consistent product production, cohesive presentation and full customer satisfaction. If your company is looking for a co-packer, consider the top five reasons why our satisfied clients choose Colgin as their commercial drink packaging company:
- Save money – Bypass having to purchase facilities, buy necessary equipment, obtain permits and pay employees.
- Focus on other business matters – Partnering with Colgin for commercial drink packaging services allows you to focus on other pertinent business matters, such as marketing and advertising campaign development.
- Leave the operations to us – Do not worry about what it takes to manufacture, bottle, package, label and ship your product; we can handle that for you.
- Don’t worry about regulations – There are numerous local, state and federal regulations governing liquid packaging. With Colgin, you will not need to worry about having to deal with regulations regarding health inspections, licenses, permits and multiple other requirements.
- Peace of mind – With Colgin as your commercial drink packager, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your company’s products are packaged in accordance to not only your specifications, but also regulations set forth by local, state and federal entities governing drink and sauce packing.
When you partner with Colgin, you are getting one of the most experienced and trusted commercial drink packaging companies in the industry. Our comprehensive processes and methods ensure your products are manufactured and packed according to your specifications in the cleanest, safest atmosphere possible. To give you an idea about what we can do for you at Colgin, our process for new drink and sauce co-packaging is as follows:
- Conduct Sample Tests – Send us samples of your product so we can define its pH levels.
- Develop the Product – Outline your process of carrying out your product’s recipe; be sure to include precise measurements of your ingredients. We can then take the recipe and scale the ingredients for mass production.
- Obtain Labeling and Containers – You will need to provide us with your label design and container preferences. If you need assistance with this endeavor, we will happily offer our recommendations.
- Prepare Your Product for Market – Once everything is in place, Colgin will begin the process of manufacturing and packaging your product.
The above is just a sample of what we can do at Colgin. If you require a more tailored approach, do not hesitate to let us know; we will gladly work with you to achieve your goals.
What Types of Products Can Colgin Co-Pack?
You need to partner with a co-packer that specializes in manufacturing and packaging products similar to the ones you offer. Fortunately, Colgin is a commercial packaging company that can manufacture a myriad of products in liquid form. Some of the types of drinks and liquid products we can co-pack include, but are not limited to:
- Flavored Water
- Flavored Teas
- Energy Drinks
- Soy Sauce
- Pepper Sauce
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Steak Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Cocktail Sauce