Contract Private Label Packaging
Are You in Need of Private Label Packaging Services?
Preparing, manufacturing and packaging a product for distribution to end users involves a great deal of planning and expertise, for there are many elements in the journey from manufacture to delivery for which companies must successfully and legally account. At the Colgin Companies, we have produced and packaged our own products for more than 70 years and masterfully apply our experience in the private label packaging industry to help businesses package their liquid products.
Colgin’s Private Label Packaging Solutions
We know your business’s top priority is to provide your customers with high-quality products that are fresh, safe and compliant with the myriad of regulations that govern consumer safety. For this reason, Colgin warmly invites businesses that need liquid packaging solutions to take advantage of our fully equipped, quality-controlled packaging facility. We proudly offer both modern (e.g., flexible) and traditional private label packaging solutions.
- Flexible Packaging – This facet of private label packaging offers benefits ranging from extended periods of freshness to overall shipping and manufacturing savings. Colgin has the capacity to package liquid products in flexible packaging containers—including pouches and bags—to prepare them for widespread distribution.
- Traditional Liquid Packaging – In addition to our flexible packaging solutions, we also offer bottling and bottle packaging services. We have manufactured, bottled and packaged our own liquid products—Gourmet Worcestershire and Liquid Smoke—for many years and invite you to utilize our expertise.
Reasons to Partner with Colgin
Our experience and commitment to excellence in the industry make us an invaluable asset as far as private label packaging is concerned. Other reasons to choose Colgin as your private label co-packer include the following:
- We Can Package Products in Multiple Industries – We can conveniently co-pack sauce products (e.g., viscous sauces, salad dressings, marinades, etc.) and beverages (e.g., mixers, juices, flavored syrups, etc.)
- Using Our Facility Saves Your Business Money – If you do not already have the facility, equipment or permits in place, you will spend a fortune acquiring the necessary elements to package your product. Fortunately, our facility is fully equipped and complies with local, state and federal food packaging regulations.
- You Will Be Able to Focus on Other Pertinent Business Matters – Bypass having to worry about your liquid packaging needs by partnering with Colgin. You will have much more time to devote to other business endeavors, such as honing your marketing and product-enhancement strategies.
Count on Colgin for Private Label Liquid Packaging Services
Are you interested in teaming up with Colgin for our private label packaging services? We would love to be of assistance, so do not hesitate to contact us today.